Wood flooring and wood siding is the best way to add class to your décor. Because of its natural beauty, it is one of the most important choices for any interior space. It not only feels good under your feet but also gives a more beautiful look as compared to carpet or tiles. Moreover, it matches the furniture and creates a unique ambiance. Wooden flooring is preferred over other flooring options, as it is easy to clean and maintain.
Hardwood is known for its dense nature and it is the most preferred choice for wood flooring as it can be sanded and refinished multiple times. When it comes to strength and durability, Jatoba flooring, Greenheart floors, Purpleheart flooring, Ipe flooring, Massaranduba flooring, and Ipe siding are some of the best options you can choose from.
Woodpecker Timbers is one of the leading wooden flooring & siding manufacturers and suppliers in South America. We offer high-quality wood flooring and wood siding in a variety of wooden species.
Wood Flooring & Siding Available in the following timber species:
- Jatoba (Hymenaea Courbaril Flooring)
- Greenheart (Chlorocardium rodiei)
- Kabukalli (Goupia glabra)
- Mora Flooring (Mora exelsa)
- Purpleheart (Peltogyne pubescens)
- Ipe Siding (Tabebuia Spp. Siding & Flooring)
- Wamara Flooring (Swartzia Leiocalycina Flooring)
- Massaranduba Siding (Manikara Bidentata Flooring)
Wooden Flooring available in sizes and profiles as shown below:
Wooden Siding available in sizes and profile as shown below:Thickness: 1″ Width: 6” and 8” Length: 6’-20”
Lap Edge Siding